Breakfast and After School Club
From September 2019, we will be running a Breakfast Club from 7.45am until 8.30am with breakfast provided until 8.10am. The cost is £3.00 per session. Please see the letter for further information and terms and conditions.
Sessions must be booked and paid for in advance.
After school club
After school club will be as follows:
Monday - Football - with Basingstoke Football Club
Tuesday - Gymnastics
Wednesday - Taiko Drumming
Wednesday - Glitch Gamers club
Thursday - Judo. Contact Nathan Ludford directly on 07584 325656
Thursday - Gardening club
Thursday - Hockey club
Friday - No club
If clubs are over subscribed, names will be pulled out of a hat.
Extended after school club
We are delighted to offer an extended after school club from September 2019. During the Autumn Term, this will be run by Mrs Barton, one of the junior school staff members. From January 2020, the club will be out sourced to an external provider - SCL.
From September 2019 - December 2019, the club will be run as follows:
- The club will run daily from 3:20 - 5:50, Monday to Friday.
- Sessions must be booked and paid for in advance. For safeguarding reasons, only children who are booked in will be able to attend. Payments must also be received in advance of the session.
- There are 15 spaces available to book each day.
- Booking forms can be collected from the school office and can downloaded here:
- The cost per session will be £11 per child. This will include a light snack.
- Parents who arrive late to collect their child will be subject to a late fee. Where there is persistent late collection, children will no longer be able to attend the club.
- Club activities will include arts and crafts, board games and circle times.
Details for the SCL provision that will start in January 2020 will be made available during the autumn term.